Song Joong Ki Graduation Picture

My eyes would roll whenever I see a tweet from allkpop with a lot of senseless things on Kpop idols. Like 'X posted a selca of X and Y showing their deep friendship' sort of things or 'X without makeup showing superior genes'. I don't know who else (aside from me and my friend) laughs when 'superior genes' is used in an article (will make a separate article on this). However on this particular tweet, I clicked on it and loaded the graduation picture of one of my 'bias' -- Song Joong Ki! I thought it will be a high school graduation picture, but its his college graduation picture! So so cute! He is graduating from Sungkyunkwan University (sounds familiar?) I should have put the title, "Sungkyunkwan Scandal star, graduates from Sungkyunkwan University" or "Song Joong Ki graduates from Sungkyunkwan University Without  any Scandals".


from allkpop.com

1 comment: