Made me Smile, A Boice within Seoulbeats

My liking of  seoulbeats website, started about the adoption article that KPop artists promotes.  I was surprised that a there is a website that has some level of intellect on its posts.  However, I must admit that they(writers) are not fond of CN Blue, my bias (that term is so kpopish).  As I read this article about a good fan being rational.  I drafted  a post about this and till now its not yet done.  Aside from interesting view that the writer is pointing out, I love to read readers comments!  And one that made me smile, is this:



I see a Boice (CN Blue fan) in seoulbeats!  To say that CN Blue can sell their music to general public is brave!  Maybe that reader just read about the record CN Blue set!  I thought that only me and Shaui are the only one out there in seoulbeats.

No comments:

Post a Comment