CNBLUE MTV Unplugged - Another reason to love CNBLUE!


CNBLUE probably said, "Its MTV Unplugged, so LET'S GO CRAZY!" That's the first song "Let's go Crazy". And its crazy! I think this is the first time that I'll say this, the boys voices really blends well.  The parts of the song that Yonghwa got to sing and the same with Jong Hyun suits so well! With this unplugged version, I can clearly hear the parts of Jungshin chingu.  And you cannot miss how Yonghwa is enjoying the moment!


Next song is Now or Never. Put your hands up!, says Yong, crowd begins to clap with the song. Feels so riiggghhhhtt... yeah!



Tear drops in the Rain..  The most suitable song for an acoustic. Didn't see anything special because CNBLUE or rather Jong Hyun usually sings this "unplugged", nevertheless, Yonghwa even on second voice is pure bliss!


In My Head! My goodness the intro is enough for me to melt and how much I love the boys is up by another notch mile! I already talked about this song on my previous post. I converted the video that I downloaded to mp3 and trim Tear drops in the rain.  Now I've got In my Head unplugged version!  The quality is not nice better now.  Hope they will release the unplugged album... Reminds me of Nirvana except that their MTV Unplugged is kinda creepy.



Last song "One time" I love Jungshin's rap and how Yong screams the some lyrics so sexy! (I'm blushing).  I just don't know how those ladies in front can contain their screams!  If I was there maybe I will be dragged outside just after the intro of the first song!   The way Yong ended the song is so amazing! AMAZING!

No comments:

Post a Comment