On the Right Track - My Hangeul Lessons!

Image

My epic desire to learn (by self taught) the Korean language was in total blunder!  First I bought a DVD on impulse and got the wrong information from the salesman whom I believe just wanted to have a sale that day or maybe he just didn't understand me. I want to have a software that will tell that my pronunciations are correct and I thought (the salesman said) that it what the DVD does.  Well it doesn't, so that major blunder no 1.


I've came across TTMIK website for lessons but I don't know what happened why I didn't see the step by step lessons there! I've visited that site a dozen times but failed to see the lessons. Bummer! I could have avoided that DVD which can be equivalent to a decent shoes.  Impulse buy when will you leave me alone?! Major blunder no. 2!


Major blunder no. 3 is well, now I found the lessons in TTMIK (good news right?) So I started with Level 1, Lesson 1 with Hello and Thank you.  So after that which I know already, I jump to Level 2 Lesson 1.  Well after Level 1 its level 2 right? Though I was wondering why the next lesson was right away about tenses and future tenses that is! LOL! duh?! its because you skip lessons 24 of it dummy! LOL


But now I've got all the lessons in Level 1.  I printed and downloaded the mp3s.  TTMIK is so good that it even is equipped with a workbook.  Got to donate some on their site.

No comments:

Post a Comment