Learning Hangeul...

With my fascination over Kdrama and Kpop not to mention CN Blue, its been a long dream for me to learn Korean. Dunno why I started late on this. I've been to dozen sites teaching the Korean Language and today, I passed the quiz!  Considering that, I am still in level 1. I can read Hangeul and even can write a few but I don't have the vocabulary.  I particularly like talktomeinkorean.com and also the wikiproject site.



I don't know what will be the real approach in learning a language on your own (and for free).  I try to recall, how I learned English, a different language from Filipino.  I think its exposure to the language that's why most Filipino can at least speak in English even if its English-carabao! hehehe!   Long before Engrish, we have English-carabao!


I don't know how can I can squeeze in learning Hangeul to my already chaotic schedule.  아이쿠!

No comments:

Post a Comment