CN Blue at seoulbeats.com - Some praises and a hater!

As I wrap up my day, I opened seoulbeats.  Recently I've been not so fond of them because they are not fond of CN Blue.. my bias (again the word).  I read this article about "Breaking the Idol Stereotype".  I was not really going to read it, I just would like to see if somebody replied to one to my comments.  So I scroll it down and found CN Blue picture!  Of course that will tell me that they (seoulbeats) mentioned CN Blue in the article.  Although it was not a full article about the recent success of CN Blue, it was enough for me to love seoulbeats once again.  I still believe that that accomplishment of CN Blue in Japan credits for a full article.



I screamed a bit, however as I scroll down to the comments, I found one hater!



I want to answer back and say, so whats the deal of an Indie band by the way?  I don't think that CN Blue is claiming to be on the indie rock genre.  Indie means that they have autonomy when it comes to the music they want to produce.  Looking into CN Blue albums, half of it is done by CN Blue members, most of it by Yong Hwa.  If that what that person means, then I must agree that CN Blue is not an indie band.  Still whats the point of bringing it up?  My heart was torn, remembering how Min Hyuk cried as he recalls, CN Blue being a "show band".  As I've seen CN Blue perform live, I began to appreciated them more.  Even for Min Hyuk that I don't see as a good drummer, I came to appreciate his talent with that concert.  Its a band that can play instrument, it maybe a mediocre compared to other older bands, but it their performance  was not at all a so so performance.  I can say more about this but that person got to see CN Blue live!  And whats with the 20 likes? asdfadf!@! to that!


I can point some bad things of CN Blue, like ditching the whole English songs, inserting English that they can pronounce well will be better and for not coming to Manila for a Bluestorm.  But overall CN Blue is awesome AWESOME!  Now I wish seoulbeats did not publish anything about CN Blue since most readers are for pop.  And I just realized why its important for seoulbeats to recognize CN Blue for me? Not that being praised or being given a full article is enough benchmark for success of CN Blue.


Let the Oricon chart speak for CN Blue!

No comments:

Post a Comment