Bluestorm Teaser, such a Tease

Teaser noun \ˈtē-zər\-  an advertising or promotional device intended to arouse interest or curiosity especially in something to follow.  As I am a follower of subscribe to Klaritia's blog,  I get emails of her new posts. I received it early yesterday morning as I am ready to go to sleep.  I managed to post a comment, saying that I cannot wait for our own DVD to arrive.  We ordered it 2 weeks before its release date which up to the other day that waiting for it did not much matter, as I try also to lessen my CN Blue dosage as I don't want these things to go out of hand (spending money for those merchandise and it never will never run out..as of the moment).  With our new internet speed, now I can watch videos online and I clicked on the Bluestorm teaser video and much to my trying-not-to-be-addicted-to-CNBlue attempt, I totally forgot about it and wonder when we will receive ours and put a status on Facebook, tagging Sharon.  Anyway, I enjoyed it more than their Listen to CN Blue concert which for some reason I cannot finish to watch (perhaps I'll write a different entry on this).  See  Feast on the video below, thanks Klaritia for the posting! Enjoy! CN Blue is awesome!






No comments:

Post a Comment