Fashion King - KDrama to watch (at least for me)


After discovering how handsome (even with his did-not-take-shower-for-weeks looks) Yoo Ah In in Sungkyunkwan Scandal, a new mission came to me -- to watch everything where Yoo Ah In can be found!  I downloaded Boys of Tomorrow but honestly I don't have the time to see it yet.


Last week, I tried to look for promotional poster, but to no avail.  Now I've seen it! Dunno what made me thought of Yoo Ah In right at this moment that I end up looking up again for Fashion King.


Fashion King is set to air on March 12 at SBS after Salary Man. It will star Yoo Ah-in , Sin Se-kyeong,  Lee Je-hoon, Kwon Yoo-ri and Jang Mi-hee.  Check the teaser here.  Hope this will be a good one but what the heck! Yoo Ah In is in there.

No comments:

Post a Comment