FT Island - Severely MV, Loved the Song, Loved the MV

Our internet provider just upgraded our internet speed to 1 Mbps!  It may not be something to scream about (or even blog about) but we've been so patient in 512 kpbs speed but cannot afford or rather not reasonable to pay higher internet fee since we are not mostly at home.  With that note, I tested the speed over at speedtest.net and of course the ultimate  test if your speed is really good is if you can watch videos in youtube without buffering.  Upon opening my youtube account, I saw FT Island's new music video (MV) -- Severely (as I am subscribed to their channel)!  Love to see Lee Hong Ki again!  My thoughts? Well its melodramatic (like most Korean MVs).  I cannot erase Hong Ki's nail polish art!  I like his hair but the bangs is too long and it covers his pretty face.  Hong Ki looks like a kid whenever he begins to cry.. hehe.. with blood on his face, he still looks pretty (dunno why can't use handsome to Hong Ki).







I hope that one day, the Korean music industry will release music videos with English subs version.  Well good thing that there are fans who do it for them.  I still have to look for a version with English subs to know what does the news article says.  Whatever it is, its still nice to see FT Island with a new album!  And yes they've Grown-up! Hope the next MV will be track no. 2, 친구마저 잃었다 (Even Had A Lost Friend).  Loved the song, loved the video!

No comments:

Post a Comment