New Post - mind is loaded with things to post!

I'll be bidding my not so busy day in the office, wherein I could do a virtual staking of CNBLUE, tweet about it and even post in this blog.  There are a lot of things that I want to post in this blog and composing a blog entry in the office is perfect for me.  Nice chair and fast internet connection, besides nothing beats the comfort of working on a desktop.  My laptop at home sits on a breakfast-in-bed-table and under it is small plastic chair.  Yea..yea.. I just cannot throw the acacia wood breakfast-in-bed table that cost about $30.  The beam (I think its called a beam, I'm no carpenter) where the legs are attached to cracked so it would not stand.  Gladly, we have this little plastic chair, that now serves as it legs.


Sorry, I don't know why half of this entry is about the breakfast-in-bed table.  Reading the above is enough to tell that I really love that table that I cannot throw it an even would have a space on this blog.


Anyway the things I want to write about are:




  1. My thoughts about the Flower Boys Ramyun Shop (dunno if I got the title right) and why I even bother to watch it.

  2. Why I don't mind if Kim Soo Hyun would yell at me.

  3. About how impossible to simply google "Your Eyes by Unbekannt  mp3 mediafire" (yes there is a band/singer named like that) and get results.

  4. My own pet peeves re: Kpop and Kdrama but still patronize them


hayz! I got to log out now.  Maybe if I finish all things that I need to do, I'll have time to write those!


Have a blessed Sunday!



Come unto me, all [ye] that labour and are heavy laden, and I will give you rest. Take my yoke upon you, and learn of me; for I am meek and lowly in heart: and ye shall find rest unto your souls. For my yoke [is] easy, and my burden is light. (Matthew 11:28-30)

2 comments:

  1. you bothered to watch Flower Boy Ramyun Shop because of Jung Il Woo who looks like Yong Hwa on their promo poster! LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  2. indeed! and I don't have any regrets even my motive was wrong (to see the-Yong-look-alike-in-the-poster-at-first-glance). Super love Jung Il Woo!

    ReplyDelete