FT Island - 4th Mini Album - Grown-Up

FT Island the other band that I like beside CN Blue. Loved their Color Sensibility 2.0 album.  Now with their 4th mini album (still don't know what s with mini album and KPOP or the Korean music industry).  I like all the song because there's a hint of ballad in it.  Its Bon Jovi-like (I'm a fan of Bon Jovi).  My favorite as of the moment is the second track, Even Had a Lost Friend.  I still cannot find an English translation, but it sounds so good and rather sad.  Its like listening to an OST.  This album of FT Island is OST ready!  I wont be surprise if we'll see one of their songs in upcoming dramas!


FT Island daebak!

Track List:
01. 지독하게 (Severely)
02. 친구마저 잃었다 (Even Had A Lost Friend)
03. 난 못난 사람입니다 (I'm A Foolish Person)
04. 다 큰 남자가… (Grown Up...)
05. 애인이 돼 주길 바래요 (We Hope To Become Lovers)

Found the album onthis site.  or  download from Mediafire here.

No comments:

Post a Comment