The Moon that Embraces the Sun Episode 14 - Spoiled! Episode 15 airs tonight!


Wow its Wednesday already!  Sometimes you get to love the day before your last day at work even more than the last day of the work week which is Thursday in most gulf country.  But Wednesday is even more fun because episode 15 of The Moon that Embraces the Sun will be aired tonight!  I thought that this drama will just be 16 episodes (like most dramas are) and felt sad by the fact that it will end on Thursday.  So I began to google for the a possible extension.  So I thought 16 + 4 = 20, only to find out that it is really scheduled to be 20 episodes!  So that's good news for me, but I also read that in episode 14, Wol already regained her memory! Sorry if this spoiled you too!  I refrain from watching episodes 13 and 14 because I cannot get enough of it (the drama) and waiting for next Wednesday and waiting for it to subbed is just pure torture!  I managed to stay away from episode 14 recap from dramabeans, but now I screwed it (cries)!

No comments:

Post a Comment