Yong Hwa in Purple- CNBLUE goes to Taiwan for CNBLUESTORM

I believe this is blog worthy.  Yong Hwa is sporting a purple pullover as the boys arrives in Taiwan! CNBLUE will play tonight for the Bluestorm concert!  It will surely be another AWESOME night.  Hoping that they will come to Manila soon.


Image


How do I say this... Umm, Jungshin has this total rock star aura, Jonghyun appears so vampiresque, Minhyuk is like a real idol (reminds me of his kdrama promo pics in which he looks different.. like up another notch of cuteness) and Yonghwa.. he looks so tired and looks like he did not think of what to wear.  But I love the color of his pullover (my favorite) and in his own little way he stood up among the 4 just because of his color choice! Nice one Yong!  He could have ditched the scarf.  I got to give it to guys who can wear (and can nail) loud colors.



**got all pics from klaritia's tweets

No comments:

Post a Comment