Screaming to the top of my lungs! - CNBLUE MTV Unplugged is here!

WAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHH!  Wait that's more of a cry than a scream!  I was about to go to sleep and want to sleep a little early like 11 pm and yes it is still considered early considering I usually sleeps at 1 am.  I am planning to read one new lesson of my hanguel and review a few older lessons.  But I was tempted to open facebook and check what Boices got to say for the day.  These girls never fails when it comes to CNBLUE updates, well they will not be called Boice for nothing.


A few weeks back I was counting down the days till they will release the MTV Japan Unplugged of my boys.  With all these Kdramas that I sunk myself into (hello Flower boy Ramyun Shop!), I forgot about it.  I screamed and I screamed and even screaming once in a while as I write this blog because it currently playing!


AWW! says Yong for the song "Let's Go Crazy"!   Since it says "DO NOT RT", I will not post it here. Sorry.  But its in youtube.  I'm downloading it and will upload in mediafire.  Too bad my laptop shutsdown.. which tells me to let it rest, as I've been using it for 5 straight hours for marathoning Biscuit Teacher and Star Candy.


CNBLUE is daebak! "In my Head" came out really good! that..that is an understatement!  its AWESOME! I concerted it to mp3 and will cut the "Teardrops in the Rain".

2 comments:

  1. please upload it in mediafire... and give me the link... im crazy searching 4 it...!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. just hit the link there "mediafire" or http://www.mediafire.com/?ge28d5fbmon27 Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete