Sorting files in HDs

I have 3 External hard drives! I've got 2 250GB and 1 1 TB!  I bought the 1 TB for my backup since last November I decided to restore to factory settings my laptop of 4 years.  I am not an organized person or rather I am not that organizes my things well.  Now I am categorizing.  I still have to think where will I put all my Kpop, Kdramas or Asian dramas compilation since I have 3 HDs.  Maybe in the next months I might be needing another 1 TB with the things I am downloading now..  Running man, The Moon that Embraces the Sun, and new dramas that I'll be watching.


Dramas to watch for 2012 (not yet airing):




  • Love Rain (because of Jang Keun Suk)

  • Fashion Star (Yoo Ah In, was surprised how quickly I learn his name)

  • The King (Lee Seung Gi and The Hong Sisters).

No comments:

Post a Comment