Living up my PG tag for Kang Min Hyuk!

Again, as I try to wrap up my day, its already 1:30 am (when will I stop, and actually wrap my day?)  I opened twitter and of course I follow certified CN Blue fanatics.  Its about Sensibility Dictionary? Why use the term "Sensibility"? Don't ask me.  Anyway it got pics of the boys which basically been roaming around twitter, tumblr and facebook.  I've seen it in fb but didn't bother to click it.   It have some drawings of the boys, and Minhyuk really live up to my own nickname for him --PG (Patay Gutom).  Its Filipino acronym for someone who have endless appetite  (and can actually finish) for food.  The role that he portrayed in Heartstring is PG and so in Bakery Attack.  Hahaha! And to my delight (I even laughed loud and forgot to mind my flatmate), MinHyuk draw.. guess what? FOOOOOD! hahaha!!



On the other hand Yonghwa, draw about his concern with his throat.. :(

No comments:

Post a Comment