Its February Already!

Time flies.  Sometimes I like fast forwarding the days to see the end.  There are times that I think life as a drama, it have episodes, seasons and ending.  Why would I want to see the ending? I ask myself sometime.   Well maybe because I want to see a new drama, a better one with the one I am in – my life. Everyday as if I drag myself to work.  Not that my work is a sucker, my work (and company) is way better than most OFWs here in UAE and that is one thing that I thank God everyday.  I am guilty of feeling that I am somehow cruising into life without any direction of my destination.  It’s a sad realization but what I am doing?  Everyone have our own share of these life ‘issues’ what will make a difference is how are you going to respond.

No comments:

Post a Comment