You Who Rolled In Unexpectedly

The cutest and youngest of my the boys (CN Blue) is reported to be in an acting role in a new drama set to air this February.  Kang Min Hyuk.   I've seen him of course in Heartstring and Bakery Attack.  Honestly, I didn't like him in Heartstring or maybe just his character.  His character on both dramas is similar -- forgetting everything because of food! Maybe because he is so thin that its easy for the audience to understand to ditch his friend/brother over food! Now I find it hilarious.  After I attended -- attended is rather an under statement coz I and my friend went through great lengths just to see them live,  and I begin to admire MinHyuk with his drum skills and speaking the clearest English!


Will look into this, the plot seems weak, but what the heck Minhyuk will be there!

No comments:

Post a Comment