The Moon that Embraces the Sun

I knew it! I should not have started watching this Korean drama! So addicting that I could finish all episodes that I downloaded.  It just that if I do that, I will be one of those people who would brag the drama site (don't know what to call them) i.e. mysoju, viki, doramax264 to post the subs! hehehe.. The worst thing that could happen is that I will watch it without subs.  Its 99% subbed in viki, I'm talking about the latest episode (8) but its not available in UAE.. boooo! I'll be patient...

Its a very good drama, although I don't know about these queen dowagers (both in Hong Gil Dong and The Moon that Embraces the Sun) that they are the antagonists.  They are the chief in planning those assassinations.  Sigh.. anyway that is where the conflict on these two drama originates.  Oh by the way the queen will not be complete without one of the king's minister conspiring with her.  Its so good that it let me watch til 1 am and even blog about it!

I suggest that you wait till everything is finished (some time in March), that is if you want to watch it continuously.  Just don't go around googling, you may end up with spoilers.  For me I'll watch it over the weekend ONLY so that I will not ran out of episodes to watch (we'll see about that..<-- saying to myself). hehehe

No comments:

Post a Comment