Hong Gil Dong

Well its my vacation and it would not be complete without Kdramas or any other Asian drama.  I was about to say except Tagalog drama, but I was taken a back, because I was able to watch afternoon soap with Mike Tan in it.
Oh I forgot I titled this entry as Hong Gil Dong. my second drama on my vacation and I hope I can finish before I get back to reality.. that I have a job.. bills to pay.. and of most of all a ministry.  Why Hong Gil Dong? Well its obvious that I am a fan of Jang Keun Suk (look at the right side for the tag stats.. hehe) and most of all I appreciate how the Hong sisters (not related to Hong Gil Dong I guess.. hehehe) write their dramas.  I want to watch all of their drama. So far I watch Greatest Love which what I like the most.  Of course who would not miss You're Beautiful.  Dunno why until now or why I missed to watch 'My Girl'.  I watched Sassy Girl dubbed in Tagalog.  My Girlfriend is Gumiho, let me fall in love with the dimples of Lee Seung Ki and envy Shin Min Ah's beauty.  Enjoyed a bit of Couple or Trouble with the rather eccentric lead character.. this I have to watch in full.

Like in most drama, I am always hooked with their OST.  This time, its If by Taeyeon... yea the leader of SNSD!  It is playing while I am writing this blog.  Dunno if its the scene that made me teary eyed or the song.. maybe the combination of it. I appreciated Taeyeon's voice more in this song.

I just finished Episode 8, and like most dram
Preview
a this is the point where it gets more interesting, the drama unfolds. After watching several dramas. it is indeed one of the best part of every drama, because its the part when they realize their love/feelings (whispering) :).. kilig much!

No comments:

Post a Comment