Responsible Blogging

Yesterday or the other day, I realized that blogging is not as easy as I thought. Choosing a suitable free theme is already a pain, and this is my 4th theme (I'd rather not pay because there's no way I'll earn with this blog). At first I thought of putting up a blog for my ramblings and sometimes my angst, sometimes you gotta let it out.

As you search online, you will be directed to different blogs. Mind you, some blogs are really useful for someone who loves kdramas, with that in mind, I am somewhat forced to put something ‘useful’ rather than just post my ramblings.

There are several occasions on my blog that I forgot to credit the source of the pictures in my blog, sorry for that. I promise to look up the facts first before posting on my blog, like googling it on the reader’s behalf.

I applaud those who could update their blog and really is a good source of the latest info or pics of our kpop idols.

Happy blogging!

No comments:

Post a Comment