My CN Bluestorm Hong Kong Experience 8 Jan 2012 - The Bad

So the long wait is over. It started last November 11, when we woke up so early to get concert tickets.  We did not succeed in getting front row seats but still thankful that we were able to get some! With everything that happened to me.. to us with my friend Sharon, this blog entry is gonna be long. But I'll just concentrate on my concert experience  (the bad part). My first Kpop (although I don't like to categorize CN Blue as pop) experience is a not entirely pleasant or should I say, it did not go smoothly.  I was not 100% satisfied nor overjoyed as what I am expecting. 
<div style="font-family:Verdana,sans-serif;text-align:justify;">The reasons are:

Concert cancellation threat.  Just after we bought our tickets and while my envy over Boices in Indonesia is brewing (the first Bluestorm Asian tour was supposed to be in Indonesia, i think), the show there was cancelled. I pity Indonesian Boices.  I right away checked HK concert promoter and I found that they are way better than their Indonesian counterpart, not to mention that the ticket prices was so high.

Flight to HK was cancelled.  We paid in full our travel agent last week of November 2011.  Only to our horror that our flight was cancelled due to blah blah of Hong Kong Express.

Almost got late.  Thank God that there's an Airport Express train going straight to Asia World Expo.  We went to The Peak only to realize that we will be so late if we will take the just the MTR.  Thank God for discounted tickets as well.

Camera was confiscated.  Hahaha! I was so confident that it will not be seen, but they found it! One thorough security personnel she should have a raise or something! Paid a non refundable 25 HKD which is equivalent for a decent McDonalds meal.

NO RECORDING PLEASE! This really annoyed me and spoiled everything!  My friend was lucky enough for her camera not to be confiscated. That's good right? Actually she bought the camera just for the concert. However security personnel were all over and you cannot take any picture or video.  Our seats were situated on where they can easily see you, last row of Block A.  I tried to get a video from my phone but no luck at all.  Tried to have audio recording but you can't barely recognize what song it was.  And still I was approached and they checked if its a phone or camera.   
Tip: Do not wear red during concert especially if you are planning to do an 'illegal' recording because they can easily pin point you!  For those who missed it here is the video of one of my unforgettable part of the concert.  One lucky girl.





1 comment:

  1. [...] concert.  I attended the second night of BLUESTORM in Hong Kong and its mixture of good and the bad.  Nonetheless it made me appreciate the boys [...]

    ReplyDelete