CN Bluestorm in Taiwan! 28 Feb!

CN Blue’s Bluestorm in Taiwan (yea they have a Taiwan leg of the concert) is already sold out.. in 13 minutes! WOAH!  Now based on one article it broke the record of the fastest selling foreign artist concert.  I saw one receipt its 5600 Taiwan dollars! That’s another WOAH! And then one Suju fan could not accept the “new record” set by Blue boys, saying that its for a lesser capacity (the venue). Whatever!    
They should change this promo poster!

Now what I am writing about is the surprise that it brought me.  All the while the next Bluestorm is gonna be in Thailand and I was surprised to read that the tickets were sold out and realized ‘Oh there will be a Taiwan leg of the Bluestorm’.  Not that I will watch it (hope I can), but fell bad for Pinoy fans.  I’m sure there’s thousands.  It seems like the Taiwanese organizers (I may be wrong) were able to get deal to FNC.  I’ve been following CN Blue and it wasn’t on their schedule for January and February (again I may be wrong).  Now if only Boice PH can get a very good organizer I bet boys will be in Manila in no time.  I think SMX Convention Center will be perfect.  They can choose from different halls in SMX. CN Blue don’t need the Big Dome or rather they cannot fill the Big Dome… yet!  A concert already forming in my mind.  hehehe.. It should be while there is school, on a weekend.  When there is school, students can save money for the concert or make-up some school projects to get kick-back! Kidding!  But seriously why Taiwan can set a concert and why not in Philippines? Good thing (sorry guys) that the Indonesian leg was cancelled, because it will be really heart breaking for Pinoy Boice that CN Blue skipped Manila.. come on Indonesia over Philippines? (sorry again).  But then I still feel so bad for Indo Boices, for a CN Blue concert is really daebak!  It’s different no matter how many videos you’ve seen online.  The way the curtain falls and behind it is CN Blue in the flesh is pure bliss.

No comments:

Post a Comment