Sungkyunkwan Scandal Eye Candies

This is the drama that I am currently watching every night. Last night I watched 2 episodes (6 & 7). It is not good as The Moon that Embraces the Sun. I want to stop myself from watching the addicting The Moon that Embraces the Sun and to fill my hype on period dramas which started with Hong Gil Dong by the way, I started to watch Sungkyunkwan Scandal. I’ve seen dozens of Korean dramas with the plot of pretending-to-be-a-guy-to-save-her-brother/family sort of thing and Sungkyunkwan scandal is one of those. For someone who is new to all these kdramas, of course it will be a fresh kind of thing, but for me its becoming stale and overused drama conflict. With that concern, I am asking myself why I am still watching it, because I can watch another drama (I’ve got tons on my 1TB HD) and I must admit it is because of the guys there! LOL! Sungkyunkwan Scandal main actors are super eye candies!



played by DBSK/JYJ's Yoochun
Lee Sun Joon

Micky Yoochun (Lee Sun Joon) - Who doesn’t know this guy, well at least to kpop fans and DBSK/TVXQ/Tohoshinki. It took me till episode 7 to like this guy. Dunno if his character was supposed to be stiff or he is really stiff. But when he smiles, I melt.. sigh.




[caption id="attachment_438" align="aligncenter" width="500" caption="Goo Yong Ha"][/caption]

Song Joong Ki (Goo Yong Ha) - First saw this guy in Running Man and he is so cute! Look at those eyes! I’m a sucker for Asian eyes. Loving the part where he winks in this drama.




[caption id="attachment_451" align="aligncenter" width="307" caption="Ha In Soo"][/caption]

Jun Tae Soo (Ha In Soo)
The antagonist, but how can you not fall again with his eyes! LOL! He is the brother of Ha Ji Won. You cannot miss the resemblance.




[caption id="attachment_440" align="aligncenter" width="593" caption="Kang Moo"][/caption]

Chae Byung Chan
One of the chuwariwap boys (sidekicks) of Sungkyunkwan student president Ha In Soo.




[caption id="attachment_442" align="aligncenter" width="500" caption="Moon Jae Shin"][/caption]

Lastly, Yoo Ah In! My new found crush! Of course I started the research, and yes, I downloaded his movie Boys of Tomorrow, which I plan to see tonight. He plays a vigilante-like role at night, with all that ninja costume and his arrows. He looks so handsome and sexy even with these looks below.






Somehow I wasn't able to recognize him right away when he looks clean, and look at his pearly whites.  I wonder how they managed during the early times when toothbrush and toothpaste is not yet available.  But in this drama and most drama they did!









Park Min Young - one lucky gal, although sneaking into an all-men school was so difficult for her (she has to bind her chest and modulate her voice) but it have  some perks too! And that is being swarmed by these 3 cute and handsome guys.   Not to mention in real life that she dated Lee Min Ho (for sure she's got a lot of haters).  Park Min Young ikaw na! (a Filipino expression which signifies how lucky a person is for having what most people would want to have,.beauty, body, brains and boys!, at least at this context).


We all know where this drama leads, and of course  for the nth time, she didn't choose the second lead -- the one that treated her nice since day 1.  See related article in seoulbeats.

No comments:

Post a Comment