Subbed! - Gaksital E25 & Answer me 1997 E11

I just love Thursdays! And that is the same with the rest of the inhabitants (hehe) of UAE or maybe the whole Middle East. Its the last day of the work week!


Now this Thursday, I am loving it more for tonight I can watch Gaksital episode 25 and Answer me 1997 episode 11! The subs for Answer me 1997 were done faster nowadays! Our Kdrama fairies heard the demands of the Kdramaland citizens!

NO! I will not read the recaps on dramabeans. OK, I read just the headline. Of course the word 'good' will always be there. All of us who loves Gaksital and had been in Kdramaland for centuries knows that one drama, no matter how perfect the earlier episodes can be ruined by one tiny bit of a scene or an episode that you'll slash down one point in rating it a 10. And for Gaksital, I want to simply rate it as "DAEBAK" and that it will say it all, no need for explanations. For Answer me 1997, if it will just give the Yoon-Jae and Shi-won-they-lived-happily-ever-after ending,  I'll give it an "AWESOME" rating!

I hope I'll get both, as I am planning to do a month of drama strictly for weekend to focus on other things, mainly sleep, nail art, Bible study and my Hangeul lessons! After typing that, I might do a month long kdrama-less life.  Yikes! I just remember Song Joong Ki's new drama coming out after Gaksital, Nice Guy.

1 comment:

  1. Hi! Came upon your blog when I googled if Answer Me 1997 ep11 have english subs already.

    Nice to see a fellow Filipina here in Dubai who is crazy about kdramas as well, hahaha! :)

    Just wanted to drop a message!

    Kamsahamnida! :)

    ReplyDelete