Its Subbed! - Episodes 3 and 4 of Answer me 1997


I've been seeing a lot of views about Answer Me 1997 and it seems that everyone (at least in kdaramaland, Hangeul challenged creatures) is looking for English subs of Answer me 1997. As I woke up, and while my brain is still processing what needs to be done for today, with a hint of denial that there is no work today, I opened Facebook and scrolled.."duh?!".. scrolled.. "hehe"..scrolled "yay! finally!" its subbed in kimchidramas.net episodes 3 and 4!


I am so tempted to simply watch it raw and read the recaps over at dramabeans, but I think I will never get that pure bliss of seeing a good drama! I wonder who is getting married on the group. It doesn't seem to be Shi-won and Yoon-Jae, **sigh I am a sucker for "first love" stories and it really breaks my heart when the first love isn't the last.


I'll finish my task now here at the office (yes, coby you have work on Saturdays), then go home and watch episodes 3 and 4!

2 comments:

  1. just watched ep1-2 and also ep 0 XD Definitely reminded me and my roommate of our early fangirling days~~~ one of the best dramas nowadays - good plot, awesome characters and really hilarious scenes and line :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. indeed! can't wait for the subs for Episodes 5 and 6!

    ReplyDelete