Out Now - Code Name BLUE!


Its probably in their hands now, Japanese Boice that is.  While for us (Boice) here in Dubai have to wait. I checked our order and only 1 is ready and since I opted for it to be delivered all together, the next shipment will be on the 31st. Then that's the time HMV will ship it, and they will most likely email me to agree with the adjustment of the charges since its more than 500 grams thus I need to add, 180 JPY which is OK. I'm hoping to get it on Thursday next week. yay! I usually shy away from mp3 rips of their songs as I want to hear it first hand on their CD because what's the point of buying. Coby, there's a 5 set calendar card! hehe.


I'm excited to hear CNBLUE's new songs and I am glad that most of it were composed by CNBLUE themselves!


I wonder how well it did on Oricon charts, and I am happy to be part of it! Next month I will order Come On, though its just a 3-song album, it will have a 44-pages photobook! I still have to buy In my Head and Where You Are, not for anything else but I simply love those songs.


I hope South Korea have something similar to HMV. My first experience with HMV is so smooth, plus it gives me an ease to know that you are buying to an established enterprise rather than some sellers on ebay that marks up the prices so high (almost doubles it). Though albums released in Korea is cheaper than its Japan's counterpart, but I wish I could get it cheaper. I got it say 50USD including shipping but on eBay its 54USD shipping charge not included.


So Boices around the world, if you would like to get Code Name BLUE, better get it over at HMV!

No comments:

Post a Comment