Its Up but RAW - Answer me 1997 Episodes 9 and 10


That was fast! It usually comes a week after, even the raw videos! I am happeeeee! Again the answer that all of us is dying to know if Shi-won ends up with whom a)Yoon-jae b) Joon-hee c) Tae-woong I will not include Sung-jae for obvious reasons but you'll never know. I am excited to see it with subs, as of the moment I am scanning it and understands nothing. Watch it over at dramacrazy.

I am rooting for letter a, Yoon-jae, in fact to anyone except the hyung.

4 comments:

  1. You're welcome! Hope to see it with English subs for I know no Hangeul

    ReplyDelete
  2. Uhhh... Why would Joonhee end up with Siwon? He's gay ಠ_ಠ

    ReplyDelete
  3. haha! Just to lessen the probability of Siwon ending up with Taewoong. :) Subs are taking forevaaahh!

    ReplyDelete