Answer Me 1997 - Episode 7 is subbed & a Little of Gaksital episode 23




As I searched for Gaksital episode 23 with English subs on my go to website for Kdramas, kimchidramas.net and dramacrazy.net, but I found Answer Me 1997 episode 7 with subs! yay! Though up to episode 10 was aired this week, it is still good to see it with subs!



[caption id="attachment_2315" align="aligncenter" width="445"] Kang-to-yah vs another Gaksital[/caption]
But its not looking good for my Gaksital. :( Usually subs are available as soon as I wake up but now still nothing :( Looking into the scenes that I scanned last night, I am more eager to see it with subs! I actually cheated by reading the recaps and comments over at dramabeans.



[caption id="attachment_2314" align="aligncenter" width="443"] Officer Kang-to down![/caption]

[caption id="attachment_2316" align="aligncenter" width="446"] Shunji more confused than ever![/caption]
Hahaha! Thought your smart ha?! They are smarter!





2 comments:

  1. Hahaha! Thought your smart ha?! They are smarter! (I kinda like this one)... I was smiling after reading it... yayyyyyy what happen to our beloved subbers? :-P (reklamo mode) :-D

    ReplyDelete
  2. The thing that I dreaded is here that the subs for Gaksital will be pushed later :( I watched it raw last night and read the recap on dramabeans!

    ReplyDelete