Answer me 1997 - Episode 11 and 12 - RAW

Its up! But raw, I saw it this morning. yay! Will the million dollar question will be answered with those 2 episodes? Or will it just break our hearts? I'm not yet done with episode 10 for I have to attend class last night. Love to see Hoya dance!


But..but..but! Seo In-Guk and Jung Eun-Ji (the two that I hope will end up together) recorded a duet! DUET! Its a cover of the song "All for You" (heart melting now) Is that telling us that they will end up together? Is Yoon Jae the father? I love his smile and how his eyes smiles too when the ultrasound photo was placed on the table, after their friends commented on how the baby gets the father's eyes! Only to see Taewoong tuck something on his pocket! Boo! hahaha!

Anyway, here it is, (the duet) I got it from dramabeans!

No comments:

Post a Comment