Code Name BLUE - CNBLUE's First Japanese Major Album


Today I remember that we still have to get CNBLUE's Code Name BLUE album! Its out on the 29th, so after receiving our salary for this month, we will order the album! My excitement was again is renewed! It will cost us, 3 Limited Edition (of course we will get the LE!) 11,190 Yen, the delivery cost might be more also as its for 3 albums which will weight more than 500 grams. This is the reason why it will incur delay, after they readied your purchase for shipment, that is the tome they will ask you if you are willing to pay the extra charges for the shipment. The whole thing will take 2 days. Still even with that it arrived fast!


I am saddened upon also reading that the album qualifies for "novelty" But its a rather a weird combination of  purchase. Why would I buy a standard edition while I intend to have the Limited Edition? I also see on one site about a Lawson version which includes I think a video of "Where You Are" at Tokyo Dome City Hall, which I don't see on the list.


I am more interested on the tracks on this album which is pretty much a combination of the mini albums that they released in Japan successfully namely, In My Head and Where You Are. I still have not listened to any of new songs of CNBLUE. Again I would want it coming from the CD itself!  A lot of the tracks here are from Yonghwa itself. :)



 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment