Subbed! - Gaksital Episode 21

[caption id="" align="aligncenter" width="300"] image from dramastyle.com[/caption]
With all the new KDramas that premiered this week, Faith, Arang and the Magistrate, and To the Beautiful You, I was worried that it will mess up with my drama, Gaksital. My meaning of "mess up" is it will delay the usual immediate uploading of subbed episode, i.e English! I  am still surprise of how fast they upload Gaksital raw and the morning I wake up, its up already with subs! yay! With The King 2 Hearts before, I have to wait for Saturday for both episodes to be subbed - a total bummer.

I thank you subbers, the fairies of the Kdramaland! By the way, you can watch it here. You can also read decent recaps and later on funny and insightful comments from avid readers like me in dramabeans!

Happy weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment