2 Episodes! - Gaksital OMO!

I screamed and it turned some heads.  It is so loud that they heard it even I am inside of a glass-walled room, with its door closed. Why? Because I just learned that Gaksital will air 2 episodes this week!




[caption id="attachment_2177" align="aligncenter" width="208"] as posted in dramabeans.com[/caption]

However it made me sad to realize that only 8 episodes will remain after this week's 2 episodes.  I have not made an entry about another daebak episode 18. An early withdrawal to one of my dearest drama.  Hope it will not screw the ending like Big and a little of QIHM, just the mobile part, or perhaps kill one of my favorite character like in The King 2 Hearts. Shi Kyuuuuung!


I We simply can't wait for Wednesday! Well actually, Thursday for me because stream with English subs of Gaksital will be released the following day.  Which reminds me of completing all the lessons on Level 1 of my Hangeul lessons from TTIK. yay!

No comments:

Post a Comment