What now Shunji?! - Gaksital Episode 22









Why am I more worried for Shunji than Gaksital? Just like most people who are enjoying every episode of Gaksital, I think Shunji doesn't want his suspicion to be right.  He is a friend after all. Before this episode, I asked myself (being so involved in this drama), where did all the friendship between them go? After Shunji learned that his brother was the one who killed Kang-to's brother (Gaksital 1.0), I didn't see any remorse but more of a bright light, ting! another clue to the puzzle. Especially when he heard form Goiso that his hyung suspected that Kang-toya's hyung is Gaksital.  I just cannot bear friendships going into the drain because that means it was not there (friendship) in the first place.


This morning as I woke up, I scanned dramabeans' recap, and screamed "Oh no! Kang-toya!" and failed to realize that my roommates are still sleeping, good thing I didn't wake them. I know its up with subs too and again I thank the Kdrama fairies who religiously subbing Gaksital even with the presence of new dramas! The writers of this drama made my post a big joke as I wrote last night that I'll give 3-5 episodes to Shunji before he finds out. I forgot how awesome are the writers and PD of this drama.


Who would have thought that the "potato eating" scene will slice your heart and tears will automatically fall from your eyes. I realize how lonely our Kang-to is. No more family and that the hyung that he is remembering was killed by himself. Sniff.. sniff.. That episode is way, way back, only to be remembered by Kang-to with the gesture of Yang Baek.


I find the fanboy-like hug of the man who brought Gaksital to Dong Jin adorable and funny. He can't believe finally meeting Gaksital and slaps his face to complete the scene! haha!


Now why Wednesday is like 5 days from now? Off to watch episodes 5 and 6 of Answer me 1997! Oh and so its Eid Al Fitr on Sunday, so its Sunday and Monday off, so Kdrama overload! Ehem! I have to remind myself of the laundry and try to organize  all my trinkets and accessories.


images from dramabeans.com


No comments:

Post a Comment