Joo Won - Aegyo Galore!

Now I will start to write (I think) more about my new found love, Joo Won! Eeerrr, I don't think I need to say that, for one, my banner is already gracing his face, and his daebak drama, Gaksital aka Bridal Mask. With this "love" I am talking about, it will start by watching everything he's into, and one of it is the second season of 1n2d! I didn't realize he was there, all I know that the new addition to the group is Cha Taehyun, the guy from My Sassy Girl. And so luckily, I was introduced to one site that shares 1n2d with English subs! And indeed "Sharing is caring!" haha!


I've managed to see till episode 12 and man, Joo Won, just got a collection of his aegyos (cuteness to the highest level) and I am not complaining!  So different from the roles he portrayed in Baker King, Ojakgyo Brothers (judging from 2 episodes that I've seen, its 58 episodes for crying out loud, don't know if my love will carry me through) and of course GAKSITAAAAAL! Imagine a tall man, suddenly would do an aegyo! haha!




[caption id="attachment_2194" align="aligncenter" width="549"] didn't expect to see this! love u too! hehe! so cute![/caption]

[caption id="attachment_2195" align="aligncenter" width="630"] Joo Won wins! His Gaksital after all! hehe[/caption]



[caption id="attachment_2196" align="aligncenter" width="630"] as if begging ajumma to scoop more rice for them[/caption]

[caption id="" align="aligncenter" width="630"] and the berry colored jeans![/caption]

1 comment:

  1. Ojakgyo Brother daebak - fast forward to ep8 onwards and it gets so interesting, was so obsessed.. Checked out all those still in the OB "ward" who are still mesmerized by Joowon in 'softy blog' (soulsrebel.wordpress.com). The chemistry with UEE is unbelievable. All the joowonies diehards are gathered there!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete