Just saying....

To retain world peace, there were times (a lot actually) that I refrained from posting replies to other people's comments. First, I don't want to be tagged as an opinionated girl, troll, hater, or even an anti. I don't know what you will tag me after reading this, but be sure to check the dictionary first. Second as I said from the beginning, to retain world peace. Now since I have a little space on my own (free) on the web, thanks to wordpress, I think I have all the authority to (1) make fun of myself (2) make fun of others. Being into Kdramas and a little of Kpop, believe me those two goes hand in hand, reading into user comments is inevitable. In fact, even producers and idols alike do care for what people, in this case "netizens" about what they think of anything under the sun of Kpop/Kdrama. Half of the entertainment that I get from Kdrama and Kpop, are user's comments, its really a whole new world.




[caption id="attachment_2225" align="aligncenter" width="630"] coby:  girl, haven't you heard of dramabeans? They do recaps and reviews very decently. poor you with those drama choices and hands down for RTP?  really? *sigh, its hands up for me! hehe[/caption]

[caption id="attachment_2226" align="aligncenter" width="579"] coby:  I'm sure Lee Min Ho can let your eyes roll back! haha![/caption]

What I would like to post as my comment is: "I'm glad nobody is talking about Love Rain!" hehe! Hmm...It think I'll post it. Peace..peace.. peace.. I am really scared of Sones, I once made an entry about YoonA and some diligent Sones found my site and explained came into YoonA's defense.


Maybe I'll do my midyear drama reviews myself! Those dramas that I watched and failed to finish properly with just 2 episodes left, like Roof Top Prince, Moon/Sun, and Big.

No comments:

Post a Comment