Faith - Premieres Tonight!


Coby: Kdrama give my life back!

Kdrama: What life? As if?


LOL!

Lee Min Hoooooo! Am I gonna scream like that on my blog?  Honestly I am not a Lee Min Ho fan, though I cannot deny his hotness! I wasn't able to see City Hunter in full, as I refrain to add to the growing fangirls of LMH. Yea, yea.. I missed a lot for not seeing City Hunter, and its still in my list of "To-watch-if-I-have-time". Now I am going to join the whole LMH hulabaloo with Faith. Another sageuk (I love sageuks, the costumes, the props, the language) and yes with time travel. Now we'll see if it will live up with the hype, so far QIHM man holds my favorite when it comes to saguek-modern time drama fusion.



Its funny how it has a place now in dramabeans for the recaps. They love LMH so much! I thought it already started and that I missed it, only to find out it will be aired tonight!


Will I love LMH this time?

2 comments:

  1. if u'll watch Faith then u'll slowly love him.... hahahahaha... I can still remember after watching City Hunter I was like oh my... I want more of LMH... hahahaha and I started to dig all his drama... and I watch all of it... nyahahahahaha... from Mackarel Run, I Am Sam, Boys Over Flowers, and Personal Preference... hehehehe trying to search torrents for Secret Campus which I really find it hard to get 1. :-(

    ReplyDelete
  2. o nga girl hirap maghanap ng subs nyan!

    ReplyDelete