Answer me 1997 Episode 12 is subbed!

Super bitin! That's what I've been feeling the whole time after watching episode 11 of Answer me 1997. I got home late and tired. So tired and sleepy that I can't get myself watch Gaksital for I know it will be heavy and my mind and body just can't take it.

I chose to watch episodes 10 and 11 of Answer me 1997. Even with the knowledge that it will never be  enough and that I'll just crave for more and that somehow I will not mind spoilers that Shi-won ends up with Yoon-Jae! hehe.

If only I can see it now, episode 12 that is! It was a good morning to me for tonight, I'll see episode 12 and it will be all about the RING!



[caption id="attachment_2360" align="aligncenter" width="475"] wonder whose hand is that and likes a lot of whipped cream[/caption]

No comments:

Post a Comment