Shipping Seo In Guk and Jung Eun Ji!


The thing that I don't fancy much about fandom is fanfic, and part of the fanfic is the shipping. Shipping from the word relationship and yes I just encountered another meaning of that word because of Kpop fandom. Now as I wish that the characters in one of my contender for Kdrama of the year, Answer me 1997 or Reply 1997 namely Yoon-jae and Shi-won to end up together (please not with hyung Taewoon!), I realized that I am a shipper now. yay! Last night as I cannot get a decent sleep because of my fever, I scrolled into twitter and found tweets from soompi about them singing on stage for Mnet Countdown! The stage was setup nicely and really those two Seo In Guk and Jung Eun Ji have some chemistry! This maybe influenced by their kiss in 32 minutes of episode 14 (yes I know exactly which part hehe!) but really I like to see them together, thus me being a shipper!  Below are the videos I got from soompi.com. They are so adorable and decent singers!


Now given those two duets are they (the writers) securing us that they are the one who will end up together? Still questions lingering and Shi-won ending up with Taewoong is gonna be a big blow for me and I already said to my kdrama friends that I'll boycott kdrama for a month! If only I know how to reach the writers and beg for the ending to be good, which will remind you a scene from this show about Shi-won's mom calling pestering the writer to change the ending of her show to uplift and give hope to the cancer patients which the writer gladly obliged.


[youtube http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1Xa0KrFj3MM?feature=player_embedded]

[youtube http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XPbOlL5pQ2g?feature=player_embedded]

No comments:

Post a Comment