Gaksital - Some Good Things Never Last [SPOILER]

Yes its from  a Barbara Streistand's song, and Gaksital is like a lover to me, like most of the kdramas that I watch. But Gaksital had taken a big part of heart since June when I considered watching it after QIHM.

Tonight it will end. I am seeing bloodshed and tears from my eyes. Somebody will die! I fear for the ending, as I commented on one website, sometimes a drama can ruin the whole thing by a tiny bit of a scene. I hope that the ending will not be sloppy.  I want the ending to be as perfect as possible, swiftly executed.

Those shots kills me. I screamed "Kang-to, you can't kill Shunji!" Really you can't kill your best friend.  Sobs..sobs..sobs..

Its good to see a smiling Shunji again. That is what Kang-to remembers, the kindness of the then Shunji. There is still hope in Shunji's character, though we may not see it fully, but I am sure we will see redemption. I hope Shunji will not die. I hate it when drama kills all the baddies and sometimes the good ones too (the second lead usually) as if they don't know what to do, so lets just kill them.  I saw it in Moon/Sun that is why I hated that part. As for Kang-to, its also been a while since I see a genuine smile and I can see his dimples too! And if I may say this, I am really a sucker when it comes to dimples! Going back, I love the ring made from a wildflower. I wish I could get myself with HD copy of Gaksital episodes for the cinematography is just daebak! I will not talk about the romantic part between Kangto and Mokdan, for I didn't feel anything. And I blame you "Stairway Kiss" of Yoon-jae and Shi-won! He!



[caption id="" align="aligncenter" width="580"] image credit: dramabeans.com[/caption]
I didn't get to see the last part of this episode, for I have to come to work. I watched the 3 parts while choosing what to wear and ironing them! As for Rie, I know that she got nowhere to go, but still I like to see your character to have that final kick and sometimes its better to be with the one who loves you, and the sword contrary to what you said, can cover it all! Aaaak! hehe!

It ends tonight, I am bracing myself. I will watch it RAW even if I will only understand, a few worlds.  I was not that successful in AM1997 with this technique, Pausing the video when I think the dialogue is really important, and try to type it in Google's translator and have it translated! Is that cleaver a thing to do? For a moment it was.. until I am lost in translation. haha! In which I planned to resolve by seriously self studying Hanguel.

Its (episode 27)up and subbed in English over at kimchidramas.net and dramacrazy.net. Oh dramabeans posted the recaps too!

No comments:

Post a Comment