Desktop - Clean with an aegyo from Joo Won!

Sigh, things I do when things sort of turned a little bad. I blame the one who gave me such unpleasant day yesterday and you know how they say that if your week started bad it will roll over to the rest of your week. For me its rather infecting with the rest of the week with badness. I prayed for the incident yesterday which was just over the phone for it not to ruin my entire day and the remaining part of my work week. It did not happen though,  and I'll view it as a test. When bad things happened I am so careful not to post anything on FB where all of my friends will get to see my frustration over a matter as if seeking sympathy. And no I would not do that for I have a Father that I can call on to anytime and would hear, understand and comfort me. I told it to 2 of my friends after, and tweet it (I have 2 followers, ha!) just to let it out.

Today, well as I said it rolled over to next day. I received an email that one of my post was removed (it was not really removed, the status was changed to "private" meaning its not searchable) due to DMCA something. I just posted a link and was not even hosting the site but that entry was killed. Which is rather sad. UGGGGGH! I just thought of something to say but it may end up a 10 paragraph bickering with the world that we cannot change.

I usually would do a tedious job to set aside anything from thinking about it. Now I "cleaned" my Desktop. Awww, I should have taken a screen shot of my old desktop and you can't help but gape on my desktop, as I like to deposit any type of files that I am working on in there. ha!

I read interviews of Joo Won and  Park Ki-woong posted in dramabeans and I saw that aegyo from Joo Won (there are tons of it) and I felt that it should grace my desktop.

I feel better. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment