CNBLUE Live in London - Screams, screams and more screams!

It was announced rather abruptly that CNBLUE will have a concert in London (haha! as If I can fly to London just to see them). It was yesterday and I didn't post about it here on my blog, because we are so sad because of the possibility of seeing them here in Dubai is rather slim.  Though we are happy that CNBLUE's popularity reached UK or at least reached the Asians there and the Asians at heart. It may not that big of an event, but for a fangirl like me it is big and its our pride too! A proud CNBLUE fan. I remembered Shiwon for a moment there. Ha!

Dozens of fancam flood my tumblr, twitter and cnbluestorm.com, but this one is more than 1 hour video, which also mean an hour of screaming from this fangirl (). Thanks for sharing!

I will still whine about us not getting anything from BLUESTORM concert that we attended early this year in Hong Kong not to mention that my camera got busted and I have to deposit and pay 20 HKD which equivalent to a decent meal in McDonalds. BOOOO! Every time that I'll see a fancam I will always remember that I attended a CNBLUE concert and I failed to have a fancam of my own.

Hope to see another concert of CNBLUE with Odie. :)



1 comment:

  1. watching the fancams now.... yayyyy screaming alone.... waaaahhhh!!! just imagining myself I'm 1 of the audience... hahaha

    WISH I WAS THERE!! hahahaha....

    ReplyDelete