How to become Yoon Yoon Jae - Getting into SIG fever!

I just have to post this! I enjoyed watching SNL. If I do channel surfing and see SNL, I'll definitely stop and finish a skit or two. That show never failed to give me good laughs. Now it landed into Korea's boobtube on cable (tvN).

With the popularity of Answer me 1997 / Reply 1997, which ended last this week and still have hang-over (just saw it with subs last night this morning), it also invaded SNL and it could not be more suitable for us to have a feast to see Seo In Guk on it!

Check out the skit below: How to become Yoon Yoon Jae. Its so funny! Its a BWAHAHAHAHA funny!

Many thanks to karenkristie!


1 comment:

  1. kkkk... SIG u got me!! tulo luha ko sa kakatawa at the same time kinilig kay SIG... yaaayyyy! hot na hot kana for me.... and I so like the "make urself wet" scene... arrrggggg

    ReplyDelete