Current Love Affair - Arang and the Magistrate

So it started last night,  after a 3-hour extension in the office. I was supposed to go and have a little retail therapy but my heel isn't cooperating so I go home straight and just leaned into Doritos. I thought of rebelling on my diet (ha! I am not even starting and here comes "rebelling"), I ordered along with Ate Sardy's sprite, 2 Cokes in can.

Now as my Coke came, I ripped open my Doritos and played Arang and the Magistrate. I love Shin Min Ah in fact I envy her dimples. It just that when she was portrayed a very beautiful lady in Gumiho, boy, I was really convinced. But in this drama, I came to watch it because of Lee Jun Ki. And my.. my.. my.. does he has the perfect jaw line? I laughed hard as I read the comments in dramabeans about seeing his abs, post military abs that is! You don't need to go down to see those comments. One commented that LJK is not pretty but someone beg to disagree and posted beautiful pictures of him! And yes, I think he is pretty! 

No comments:

Post a Comment