Code Name BLUE!

I made a silly mistake when I ordered this album last August 28.  I forgot to check the option, "Contact me for changes in shipping" (something like that) and the result was cancellation of my order. I got hysterical and almost ordered in CDJapan which the charge for shipping is so expensive even if using EMS. Good thing I was talking with my friend who bought the album along with me and I got into my senses that the cost of shipping will let us buy one more CD, so that was  a big NO WAY! I communicated with HMV, but then ordered again. And that is when I learned that I forgot to tick that option and that is why I am not receiving the email for the confirmation of my order even if there's a change on the price. He! Even on my second order, I forgot to tick it and good thing after I ordered, I emailed them saying that it is completely fine if they have to adjust the charges. Whew! Charge to experience!

All the time this morning, I jolt in my seat whenever somebody comes from the door. I just wanted to see a man dress in a red shirt, telling me he is from Empost -- a mail man! When the man in red finally comes, he called my name and I didn't say, "Yes its me" but rather "Yehey!" and he was like "Are your Flora?" apparently there are 2 parcels for our office. Haha! I told him "No" and gave the my package and I gladly signed it.



[caption id="attachment_2452" align="aligncenter" width="480"] Code Name BLUE on my office desk[/caption]
It did not take a long time for me to pop it inside the CD drive and play it! My face is wearing a big grin all the time the Code Name BLUE plays. As I said before, I did not download the album for I wanna hear if from the CD. The same thing I did for Ear Fun. Some of the songs were released on their mini albums and there are new ones too! Its so worth it! Ugggh! that looks like an understatement.

I like track no. 8, These Days, and Have a Good Night is so catchy it landed as my ringtone already! I like it when someone sings about coffee, my can't-live-without beverage! I'm surprise to hear Track no. 7, No More its a track that you can dance with. CNBLUE indeed has evolved. I noticed a lot of great guitar works.

Its so nice to see a lot of "Jung Yong Hwa" on the inlay card for the Lyrics and Music! One hot talented front man! One thing that I like about CNBLUE is the combination of Yong Hwa and Jong Hyun voices. They both sing the right part of the song. There is no song that you could say that "It should be Jong Hyun's part or Yong Hwa's part" for me its perfect till now. Although its very clear that the boys are venturing out to different genres (yes, even dance), which I like, and I hope they will not lose their signature. I still want to remember that they are the same band that brought us I'm a Loner.

Good luck to your concert in London and the series of shows in Japan in October! Yes I am bitter for not being in any of those countries.  Hope they will stop by Dubai and I know who will have a heart attack just with that thought! haha!

No comments:

Post a Comment