Whew! A new banner

Its 1 am, what am I doing? Its Friday, well now early Saturday. I spend the whole day at church. I am glad to see them, hearing concerns about my well being, I am really touched. Recently I've been quite a cry baby. Going back to the "banner", I am glad to create a new one, to celebrate how AWESOME, Answer me 1997 or Reply 1997. Its ending on Tuesday and we will (hopefully) get all the answers and wishing it will be a good one. Its pretty much given, well one answer that is, about Shi-won's husband and the baby's father, which the writer can still make it as a big joke, thus turning us into a big joke ourselves! But I think the writers love their dear life, so they will stick to what the people of Kdramaland wants, for Yoon-jae and Shi-won to end up together.  Reading back what I wrote, hehe, there is a hint of threat to the writers as well. haha! You guys (writers) are daebak!


Gaksital ended last last Wednesday, and its time to move on but to yet another goodbye -- Answer me 1997. I still have not posted anything on Gaksital's last episode. I think I owe this blog an entry, after all the things I posted about my love to Joo Woonie and of course Gaksital! I still have to buy a Pickachu toy to be named after him (I have a panda plush toy named Yong, hehe). Just saying Gaksital makes me sad to realize that it ended and I should move on, thus the closing down of my old banner.




Its difficult to come up with a banner really, especially if you know little of Photoshop. Wish I am artistic and would start to practice more Photoshop.

I wonder which drama will I watch next, though I am seeing To the Beautiful You (TTBY), not really watching I just go the cute parts for I know the story also. I have the same feeling still about the second lead not that Lee Hyun Woo is so cute A.DO.RA.BLE, but I think he deserves the girl, because he is the one who takes care of Jae Hee from the beginning! I still have to see episodes 9 and 10 again to see Lee Hyun Woo, and to see Minho my SHINee bias at first, till I saw Taemin dance!




[caption id="attachment_2417" align="aligncenter" width="500"] got this from dramabeans which they got elsewhere too![/caption]

2 comments:

  1. oh my golly wow! hehehe.. he is indeed ADORABLE!! yeah you're ryt he deserves "JaeHee" more... mas kinikilig ako sa kanila kesa kay Tae Joon hehehe...

    Well, judging your banners it doesn't look like that you only know little "Photoshop"... nice banner... not a bias ha... lol!! simple but catching... cute.. :-P

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! I'm glad you like it!
    naman! si Eun-gyul naman ang unang nainlove

    ReplyDelete