Answer me 1997 Episode 15 - Recap Anyone?


No matter how popular that drama is, subs gets a little later the week. It is actually comes earlier now compared to like 3 weeks ago. I remember watching  the first two episodes and waited another 2 weeks to get the next two.  The only thing that can help us -- Hangeul-challenged-kdrama-addicts is a recap. For me dramabeans is the ultimate recaps blog, decent, sleek and neat and hilarious as well. Its intelligent and maybe that is why I was drawn to that site ever since we started reading recaps.


Going back, if you are dying for a recap of last night's daebak episode of Answer me 1997, you can read it here. Amazing work as well and love their pseudonames :)

2 comments:

  1. i love this drama so much i'v been waiting for ep15 for two days am dying to see how it ends

    ReplyDelete
  2. me too! I have not seen ep15 with subs but read the recaps... I think I will cry tonight!

    ReplyDelete