CNBLUE MTV Unplugged - Early Morning Fangirling

My friend just answered my emails about MTV Unplugged of CNBLUE.  As I posted here I guess or in cnbluedubai, that the MTV Unplugged of CNBLUE in Japan is a must have of a CNBLUE fan! :P


So I checked ebay, nothing is there, and then I checked HMV! viola its available already!  Last Thursday, its not yet there.  Happy to see that we can now order! There are 2 versions, Standard Edition (DVD only) and Limited Edition (CD + DVD).




[caption id="attachment_1746" align="aligncenter" width="593" caption="Special Edition for those who have more, money that is"][/caption]

[caption id="attachment_1745" align="aligncenter" width="593" caption="Standard Edition"][/caption]

I put it on my shopping cart and its a whopping 12,942 JPY! or 159 USD or 585.70 AED (UAE Dirhams)! That's for 3 Limited Edition CNBLUE MTV Unplugged in Japan!


2 comments:

  1. must have... by hook or by crook! ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. [...] we get our happy salary for July, we decided to buy it. My previous post, came into a reality. Yay! Actually we decided, if we will pre-order the Code Name BLUE. I told the [...]

    ReplyDelete