Ear Fun and my Ebay Woes


Since Ear Fun (the latest CNBLUE mini album) is not available here in UAE and actually outside South Korea, fans have no choice but to get this album from yesasia 0r ebay, in short thru online.  Well up to now, I still don't have the CD and its really sad that it did not reach here on time for my friend's birthday.  Her gift aside from the fact that she knows what it will be, is already late.


Everyday I checked the koreanpost website and glad that indeed the CD and poster was shipped.  But today I tried something else.  I clicked on UAE and it led me to Emirates Post website and tried to track the shipment.  I learned that it arrived 31 March! pppfffftttt! WHAT?!  Something odd came to my attention as well, it doesn't have my address.  So I called and the gentleman told me that its indeed here (Karama Post Office) and I should go there and pick it up for it don't have consignee details! mygoodness!


I'm hoping that our office driver can pick it up for me. Because I'm beginning to be a loser for not knowing other songs in that album for I insisted of listening it straight from the CD. Ear Fun, we will soon be together and will post a picture like Minhyuk! yay!


No comments:

Post a Comment