Ear Fun - You've Traveled a Long Way

Finally! I got my Ear Fun CD and poster!  There's been a 12-day delay, but its not the shipper's fault.  I don't know what happened but the stickers says it arrived here last 31st of March, if I just checked it in Empost I could have gotten it early, just in time for my friend's birthday! Bummer!



The packaging is so nice... I don't own any other Kpop album but this is different, innovative and even have consistency on their "concept" .  The poster have speakers background and they put one on your CD! Isn't it fantastic? That is not simply coming from a fan, but really its so nice. The inlay is the same as their previous albums, but why I don't get to see Lee Jonghyun's dimples? wait I'll check again.. indeed there's none! I'll strip a half point to this review/feedback LOL!  Am I leaning to buy the Jong Hyun version of Ear Fun LE? hahaha NOT!


Another thing is the art/image.  Usually when you play a CD an image will show.    This one has none.  Is it just my player? will try at home though.  Next is the tracks, why its not titled properly?just track 1 and so on.


I still love the "Still In Love" track, Rock n Roll and Run are my new faves.  Of course I like "In My Head"  but I like the Japanese version more maybe because its the first version that I heard.  I don't understand any of the language so really cannot comment much.




[caption id="attachment_1600" align="aligncenter" width="474" caption="got mine! and I'm listening to it!"][/caption]

Sorry if my picture is not as cute as Minhyuk's. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment